Summary:Our client is a market leading energy broker for the agricultural and horticultural industry. Your role will be to oversee the strategic and commercial development of their energy services directorate. You will work closely with the directors, to lead a team responsible for delivering industry leading energy solutions and consultancy services and support their technical consultancy services. They are looking for an experienced energy professional with knowledge of energy trading and procurement and you will have an understanding of energy related compliance schemes. If this sounds like you apply today!
- Lead a team of 25 including, Engineers, Account Managers and Technical Administrators.
- Direct reports from Operations, Account Managers and Technical Delivery
- Technical accuracy of publications by the energy service team
- Prepare and report income and expenditure budgets.
- Process development including quality control, process mapping and best practise.
- Overall accountability for energy trading decisions made with the specialist team.
- Maintain and develop performance reports.
- Identify opportunities to present services and solutions to new and existing customers.
- Leadership, performance, management and development of the energy services directorate.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong communication skills to lead and develop your team.
- Hands on Management experience of multidiscipline teams
- Highly organised and keen to make a difference in a growing organisation.
- Communicate and work effectively at board level and to the wider team.
- Highly proactive and able to adapt to situations.
- A passion for working in the energy industry – Agricultural and Horticultural