Summary:Are you a dynamic Energy consultant looking to develop your career in environmental management? An innovative energy management company are looking for an Energy & Sustainability Consultant to join their growing team. You will be required to provide a wide range of consultancy services to clients - sustainability and energy analysis and surveys, energy efficiency measure identification and implementation support, project management and awareness and training. The ideal candidate will be ESOS qualified, have experience within the Energy industry and knowledge of carbon management programmes. If you are ready for a new challenge, apply today!
- Delivery of energy and carbon reduction programmes
- Project manage implementation of decarbonisation programmes
- Delivery of carbon compliance services including ESOS, SECR and other
- Energy auditing
- Planning and coordination of energy and carbon management projects.
- Delivery of client technical reports and presentations to support projects.
- Supporting and mentoring other team members, helping with training and development.
- Establish, maintain, and develop strong working relationships with clients
Skills & experience required:
- Degree in Environmental Science or Engineering, Sustainability, Climate Change.
- ESOS Lead Assessor (Desirable)
- Specialist in development and delivery of carbon management programmes.
- Knowledge of legislation and policy influencing energy & carbon compliance
- Able to carry out on site assessments and development of emissions reduction
- Energy and carbon compliance delivery.
- Experience in generating strong relationships with clients, offering advice and guidance in a prompt, commercially focused and professional manner.