Summary:We are looking for a Training Engineer to join a leading electrical power system training and consultancy company. As the Training Engineer, you will, create, prepare, and carry out technical training programs and schedules. In this role you will determine course content, Prepare training material, Execute training sessions, and ensure that you comply with external quality assurance procedures and requirements. To be successful in this role you will need to be educated to HNC, HND, or Degree level, possess a teaching qualification, have proven experience within electrical engineering or automotive sector, and be a member of a registered institute (or working towards). If this role sounds like a good fit for you, apply today!
- Produce training schedules and classroom agenda.
- Determine course content according to objectives.
- Prepare training material (presentations, worksheets, exercises etc).
- Execute training sessions, webinars, workshops, within the UK and globally.
- Complete delegate competency assessments individually or as part of a group.
- Comply with ASM equality and diversity policy.
- Be aware and identify any issues relating to delegate safeguarding.
- Keep and report data on completed courses, absences, issues etc.
- Observe and evaluate results of training programs.
- Determine overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements.
- Develop courses in readiness for external accreditation.
- Comply with external quality assurance procedures and requirements for course accreditations.
Skills and experience required:
- Educated to HNC, HND or Degree Level.
- Relevant teaching qualifications, or the ability to work towards these.
- Experience working within electrical engineering or automotive sector.
- Be a member of or working towards membership of a registered institute (IET etc)
- Have a full UK or international driving licence.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite