Summary:Our client, the UK’s leading specialist in commercial property and asset management is seeking an ESG Data Analyst. The position will involve coordinating essential sustainability initiatives, with a key focus on ESG data management and reporting across their client base. If you possess at least 3 years of experience in sustainability data management, with a background in Real Estate or Facilities Management, and exhibit the ability to think strategically, innovate, and excel in problem-solving, apply today!
- Maintenance of ESG data held within on and offline reporting systems.
- Query management related to ESG data.
- Working with our team members to meet Client deliverables.
- Liaison with external stakeholders, including utilities bureau provider, client appointed consultants, and other key service providers.
- Preparation of case studies, blog pieces, and social media content.
- Analysis and preparation of ESG data for use in periodic performance reports, or support others in the business to develop the content of such reports.
- Management of key compliance obligations related to energy and carbon, including SECR and MEES.
- Management of data to meet voluntary standards including GRESB, REEB and UN PRI.
- Coordination of utilities data managed by bureau provider.
- Acting as a point of contact and project interface for external consultancy teams around data management and data sharing.
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent knowledge in data management, monitoring and reporting.
- Experience with carbon emissions (Scope 1,2 & 3) reporting and monitoring.
- To be experienced in the support or submission of initiatives such as CDP, GRESB, ESOS, GHG Protocol, Science-Based Targets, Net Zero Carbon or similar.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Effective PC skills, including good working knowledge of Microsoft and Google packages.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Power BI.
- Working knowledge of a range of carbon reporting platforms such as Envizi, SIERA, Measurabl and Carbon Desktop.
- Self-Management including showing initiative, being proactive and meeting deadlines.
- Great service delivery including working in partnership with internal and external individuals and good communicating in written and verbally.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills, capable of communicating at various levels including meeting with occupiers, client supplier and wider stakeholders.