Summary:Are you an accredited ESOS Assessor looking for a new challenge? If so, we are working with a leading energy consultancy who are expanding their team and are looking for a talented ESOS Lead Assessor. Your role will be to help the company deliver a range of energy, carbon, and sustainability related projects across the UK. The ideal applicant will have a technical background (preferably engineering or scientific in nature) and be experienced in delivering energy efficiency related projects with an analytical mind and a keen eye for detail. If you are looking to progress your career, get in touch today!
- Prepare tender and contract documents
- Lead on the production of scope packs for EV charging LV/HV connections for ICPs to tender
- Produce Bill of Quantities/Schedules, own and operate the route selection process
- Tracking of ICP commercial/tendering progress and ICP delivery progress
- Resolution and escalation of problem sites/ICPs
- Own and operate the ICP Procurement System – including Rate Card solutions
- Cost analysis, tender returns, and compile pricing clarifications/recommendation reports.
- Provide advice on contractual claims and variations.
- Coordinate equipment sourcing/specs, ICP supply chain & asset management processes
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of delivering a range of technical projects related to energy efficiency, renewable and low carbon technologies, utility infrastructure, sustainability and net-zero planning.
- Previous experience of helping clients achieve compliance with ESOS at some level
- To be comfortable consulting on other energy/carbon/environmental legislation such as SECR
- Experience as an ESOS Lead Assessor - desirable
- Have a technical background, preferably engineering/scientific in nature
- You will be a member of a relevant professional institute
- Possess an analytical mind & a keen eye for detail