Summary:We are looking for someone to join a commercial team working for a growing utility infrastructure organisation. The role is for an Estimator to work on tenders across the North of England for Electric Vehicle ChargePoint’s. You will manage a portfolio of EVC Projects producing technically competent ad financially competitive Tenders. This role might suit an experienced estimator working within an electrical engineering environment, or possibly someone with experience in a construction or LV / HV role willing to learn and open the door to a brand-new career in the rapidly expanding utilities infrastructure space. Contact us for more information!!!!
- Manage a portfolio of EVC Projects, each at various stages of the pre-award process.
- Liaise closely with internal stakeholders, to understand and manage priorities.
- Coordinate and manage a portfolio of allocated EVC tenders across the north.
- Produce technically competent, financially viable and competitive EVC tender packages, including the financial estimate and all tender documentation.
- Ensure designs are technically competent and in line with group and industry standards.
- Highlight H&S or commercial risks identified during the preparation of the tender.
- Liaise with Tendering Manager for approval to issue tenders to Sales Team and clients.
- Attend Tender Review meetings as required.
Skills & experience required:
- The ideal candidate will have some experience relating to electrical estimating.
- Ideally HNC or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or qualification in construction
- Driven, a team worker and keen to help the business grow.
- Eager to learn
- Qualification in technical drawing useful
- Certificated in Health and Safety Awareness useful