Summary:Our client, a leading expert consultancy, is seeking a dynamic and results-driven Field Sales Business Development Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, prospecting, and closing new business opportunities as a Field Sales BDM. You will play a key role in expanding their client base and promoting their services to businesses seeking reliable utility advice. Can you build a strong pipeline? experienced in generating new business opportunities within the energy sector? successful at building relationships, confident in presenting and negotiating? Sound like you, then apply today!
- Prospect and identify new business opportunities in the target market.
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Conduct market research to understand industry trends and customer needs.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with potential clients.
- Provide expert advice on utility-related services and solutions.
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Negotiate contracts and terms with clients to ensure a mutually beneficial agreement.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure seamless implementation and delivery of services.
- Stay up to date with industry best practices and emerging trends in independent utility advice.
- Prepare regular sales reports and forecasts for management review.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven track record in field sales and business development, preferably in the Energy industry.
- Strong understanding of utility-related services and solutions.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Self-motivated with a results-oriented approach.
- Willingness to travel extensively to meet clients and prospects.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Valid driver's license and access to a reliable vehicle.