SummaryWe are looking for an experienced and committed Group Head of People to join one of the fastest-growing technology-based business in the Utilities industry as they continue to expand in the UK and Internationally. As Group Head of People you will be accountable for implementing day-to-day Human Resource functions including recruitment, employee relations, training & development and policy and compliance management, creating a positive and supportive experience for their people. Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, full of challenges, with no one day being the same? If this role sounds like you, Apply today!
- Help CEO and Chair build the strongest team in the market at all levels of the organisation
- Champion and develop company values to be the heartbeat of the business
- Ensure business leads in terms of diversity, representation, culture and a great place to work
- Help drive the development of people through targeted learning and development
- Effectively lead the People function, including appropriate system development
- Ensure people policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law
- Provide training for managers in their effective implementation.
- Support SLT in dealing with complex /sensitive people issues to achieve successful outcomes
- Devise and implement innovative retention, benefits, reward and wellbeing initiatives.
- Ensure that the induction and onboarding experience is regarded as highly effective.
- Research new solutions to measure people’s engagement/satisfaction and identify improvement areas through regular People Surveys and other engaging methods.
- Support managers to maintain succession plans and resource-optimising team structures.
- Ensure contracts / job profiles meet business requirements and are legally compliant.
Sills and experience required:
- HR Degree desirable / CIPD Qualified
- Employment Law and Employee Life Cycle optimisation
- Learning and Development principles and implementation
- Using HR Systems - Use of PeopleHR would be advantageous.
- Ability to engage and coach managers with complex people challenges
- Ability to produce management information and draw conclusions for recommendations.
- Substantial experience in an operational HR role and ER advice and guidance to managers
- Policy and procedural development