Summary:Due to continued growth, a leading sustainability/FM management company has a new and exciting opportunity as the Head of Client Recharging. Key to this role will be developing processes to improve the client recharging service, extending to smart metering and fixed and flex procurement. The ideal candidate will have previous B2B Utilities industry knowledge, and experience of building and managing relationships with retail energy brokers and TPI’s. You must be able to manage a varying workload in a fast-paced environment, whilst continuing to build and maintain strong long-term relationships. Apply today!!!!
- Lead/develop range of client recharging solutions, procedures & processes, including overseeing all known recharging consultants operating on the company’s behalf.
- Support the head of utilities with overseeing utility services as required.
- Liaison with external stakeholders, including energy brokers, client appointed consultants and other key service providers.
- Build strong relationships with clients, Colleagues, and stakeholders alike.
- Working with team members for client deliverables
- Support the development of the wider team.
- Occasional requirement to travel to managed properties and regional offices.
Skills and experience required:
- 5 years minimum experience working in Utilities procurement including dealing/managing with energy contracts specifically Flexible purchasing and PPAs
- Knowledge of UK Energy market and wider energy industry structures
- Experience in Real Estate recharging
- Dealing with Energy Suppliers, MOPS, DNO, Data collectors and other TPI’s
- Ideally have knowledge of energy and carbon reporting systems such as Envizi, Measurabl, EDV, Stark ID