Summary:My client is passionate about helping charities and not for profit organisations to save money - savings they can better use in front-line services, and that is why they are the leading energy broker in this sector. As part of their ambitious growth plans, they are seeking a Head of Inside Sales - Telesales to lead, grow and support the outbound teams, and manage and maintain and deliver excellent customer excellence to their customers. To be successful in this role you will need 5years plus in a management position, be a strong leader and have experience of leading teams remotely. If this sounds like the role for you, apply today!
- Focused on driving the sales team to continue hitting monthly targets, as well as providing support to the senior leadership team.
- Training, coaching, and managing our telesales team
- Manage Campaigns, manage data and the management of data flows
- Developing & managing the Salesforce CRM system to optimise data and leads
- Liaise with our Sales Director to ensure the opportunity creation is converted in line with expectations
- To provide daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales figures
- Working to a set of KPIs in a target driven environment, your main aim will be to drive and coach each member to success and share best practice.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in managing, coaching or mentoring salespeople in an outbound telephone sales environment
- Professionalism, maturity, and an ability to nurture
- Ability to build, manage and drive sales performance in a targeted, entrepreneurial business.
- A proven track record in B2B Telesales management
- Confident and forward-thinking sales approach
- Excellent communication skills