Summary:Are you an I&C Estimator with experience of managing multiple Electricity projects? Our client, a leading Utility Infrastructure company, is looking for an I&C Estimator / QS to join their growing team. Within this role you will manage ICP relationships, processes, and service delivery to support the smooth delivery of end-user EV roll-out programmes and to promote them as a partner of choice to ICPs. To be successful in this position you will need to have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role within the construction / Electricity industry. You will need to be able to manage/coordinate multiple projects and have experience of successfully dealing with DNOs. If you are looking for a new challenge, apply today!
- Prepare tender and contract documents
- Lead on the production of scope packs for EV charging LV/HV connections for ICPs to tender
- Produce Bill of Quantities/Schedules, own and operate the route selection process
- Tracking of ICP commercial/tendering progress and ICP delivery progress
- Resolution and escalation of problem sites/ICPs
- Own and operate the ICP Procurement System – including Rate Card solutions
- Cost analysis, tender returns, and compile pricing clarifications/recommendation reports.
- Provide advice on contractual claims and variations.
- Coordinate equipment sourcing/specs, ICP supply chain & asset management processes
Skills and experience required:
- Construction/Electricity industry minimum 2 years’ experience
- Experience of dealing successfully with DNOs
- Experience of managing/coordinating multiple projects
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope
- Proven commercial skills (procurement and contract management)
- Electricity industry new connection experience, desirable
- Power Distribution (HV & LV) knowledge (DNO/IDNO/ICP/M&E/OEM), desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Analytical Skills & ability to solve problems creatively