Summary:Are you a H&S Manager, qualified in NEBOSH, looking for an exciting new challenge? If so, we have an opportunity to join a team responsible for an Industrial Safety model at an individual Power Station as their Industrial Safety Manager. You will be responsible for contributing to the development and implementation of the team’s Safety strategy. Responsibilities will include undertaking monthly reports, liaising with stakeholders and ensuring your delivery teams are compliant with company standards & procedures. The ideal person will be an excellent relationship builder with previous experience in the application of health and safety principles and qualified in NEBOSH. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the Safety strategy
- Interpret this strategy so that physical and emotional wellbeing is a priority.
- Contribute to the development of a plan and strategy to improve safety performance
- Collation of monthly reports and policy/guidance/operating procedure development
- Ensure the site operates to the highest standards of health and safety management
- Support incident investigations and own Safety compliance procedure and documents
- Enabling the operations team to have embedded SME’s.
- Play a critical role in developing and driving positive safety change
- Develop and maintain a detailed long-term roadmap of Industrial safety campaigns
- Build and maintain highly effective relationships with stakeholders at every level
Skills and experience required:
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent with a plan to obtain Diploma level
- Experience in the application of health and safety principles and practice in a waste/recycling, engineering, construction, industrial or logistics environment.
- Working knowledge of UK and EU safety and environmental regulations