Summary:My client is excited to be part of the future of UK energy! They’ve got a clear roadmap that will drive our performance to the forefront of our industry and support the UK government in achieving its net zero targets by 2050, shaping a cleaner, greener future for our 11 million customers whom they put at the heart of everything they do. To be successful in this role, you will need a Governance or Audit background, be a strong stakeholder, coordinate governance processes, and manage issues affecting the governance arrangements to fulfil licence obligations. You will be acting as a key interface with external stakeholders to ensure due process is always maintained and to facilitate the development of Code delivery process. If this role sounds like you, APPLY today!
- Efficiently administer governance processes for modifying the commercial gas regime
- Develop and deliver code changes related to governance and attend/host Code Governance Workgroup meetings.
- Identify areas of improvement in both internal and external code processes
- Fulfil the Chair and/or technical secretary roles (e.g. external Workgroups and subcommittees.
Essential skills and experience:
- Excellent English – Verbal and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Good IT skills including the user of the Microsoft Office suite (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Organisational skills with demonstrated attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to understand and comply with policies and procedures.
- Ability to work effectively as a team.