Summary:Our client is looking for a Junior Account Manager to join their rapidly growing energy consultancy company. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you’ll be responsible for the account management of customers and their utilities bills. This will involve core processes such as bill validation and query management. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service / account management skills and enjoy problem solving. Excel would also be advantageous. So, if this sounds like the role for you, apply today!
- Key account management including resolving client issues with suppliers and third parties
- Ownership of core processes critical to the clients’ monthly operational activity.
- Develop & maintain excellent working relationships with clients, suppliers, and partners.
- Support client’s data reporting requirements.
- Attend client review meetings as required.
- Inputting and updating data into the systems with accuracy and integrity.
- Requesting information from suppliers, clients and third parties.
- Assisting with bill validation and queries arising from validation.
- Help to improve information systems and processes
- Ensure performance metrics are met.
Skills and experience required:
- An understanding of the operational processes within Utilities would be helpful.
- Account management / customer relationship experience.
- A passion for client experience and getting the right outcomes in the best way.
- Experience in data input and analysis.
- Great IT skills including MS Office, especially Excel and ability to learn new systems.