Summary:We are seeking a Junior Account Manager to join a dynamic team at an energy and carbon consultancy. In this role, you will have the opportunity to grow your knowledge and understanding of energy and carbon services. You will be an integral part of the mission to expand partnerships and nurturing existing client relationships. This role would suit a recent graduate who wants to kickstart their career in account management, Full training will be provided around account management and carbon, net zero, and sustainability. So, if you are enthusiastic about making a meaningful impact in the energy and carbon sector, Apply today!
- Assisting with managing and growing existing client relationships and accounts.
- Increase and support account management and engagement within existing partnerships.
- Develop relationships with new partners / customers / clients.
- Assist with profiling clients and partners for opportunities.
- Meet with stakeholders to discuss and understand their challenges and needs
- Assist with solution identification and presentation of services.
- Develop a good understanding of the businesses' products or services
- Keep up to date with services, changing legislation, and developing markets.
- Working with the Partnership business manager to provide essential support services
- Researching and identifying new business opportunities
- Helping to plan sales campaigns.
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing team.
- Attending seminars, conferences, and events where appropriate.
- Upkeep of prospects and sales pipeline within CRM.
Skills and experience required:
- Recent graduate who wants a career in account management
- University degree in sustainability, environmental, engineering, energy efficiency etc (desirable)
- An interest in the energy and carbon sector.
- Ability to learn new topics and services.
- Think holistically - seeing the bigger picture and being able to work with the whole team.
- Well presented, professional manner, and socially adept.
- Strong commercial approach to all work.
- Strong time management and organisational skills are essential.
- Clear & concise written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong IT skills and experience of email, spreadsheets, and databases.