Summary:A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Mathematics or Computer Science Graduate, seeking an exciting career in Data Analytics and Case Management. This Data Consultant role, working for a Data Analytics Consultancy, is a rare chance to become part of the thriving Energy community, which will offer the right candidate the first step on an exciting and challenging career path. If you are a Graduate with a good degree in Maths or Computer Science, have an enquiring mind, are analytical and a good problem solver, the Data Analyst could be just the job for you! Training: Full (remote) training and equipment will be provided for the role
- Review client billing data and industry charge data Daily data checks
- Professionally communicate with both internal and client teams.
- Investigate energy data and review cases to establish variances.
- Analyse faults and report on these.
- Effective communication with clients
- Processing information through in-house systems
Skills and experience required:
- Graduate (Maths or IT discipline) or young energy professional.
- Advanced Excel essential, SQL and database experience desirable.
- Must be energetic and capable of sustained concentration
- Problem solving qualities with an appetite to prioritise workload and complete tasks.
- Literate and professional email user