Summary:Are you ready to take on an exciting role in the energy industry and make a significant impact? My client is a dynamic and fast-growing company looking for a Major Business Account Manager to operate within the highly competitive I&C sector. The role involves managing the company's largest and most complex customers, either through relevant third-party intermediaries (TPIs) or direct, with a strong emphasis on maximizing value for both new and existing customers. To be successful in this role you will need a high level of relevant Energy industry experience, and a minimum of 2 years of relationship Management in a B2B environment. Experience within a TPI framework is desirable but not essential. If this role sounds like a good fit for you, apply today!
- Prospect and identify new business opportunities.
- Own relationships with complex and valuable customers
- Identify and drive internal improvements to the customer proposition and service delivery,
- Work closely with the Energy's Commercial Team to assess opportunities in terms of risk, credit, and overall commercial viability.
- Negotiate gas and electricity supply contracts within delegated authority levels.
- Manage and develop new and existing TPI partnerships to increase new business revenue.
- Develop a Key Account Management Process to maximise retention and revenue.
- Proactively enhance propositions with TPIs, identifying additional areas of added value.
- Generate customised sales quotations and tenders for TPIs and process contracts.
- Support or actively manage key account tenders for new and existing business, especially those of significant size or complexity.
- Collaborate closely improve communication and increase conversion rates.
Skills and experience required:
- A high level of relevant industry experience
- Minimum of 2 years of new business development experience in a B2B environment.
- Experience and knowledge of the business energy sector is desirable.
- Good general education, articulateness, and numeracy are essential.
- Experience within a TPI framework is desirable but not essential.
- Proven ability to manage long-term relationships.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in negotiation and closing sales at all levels.