Summary:We have a fantastic opportunity for a Meter Asset Analyst to join an award-winning Energy data and services company. As the Meter Asset Analyst, you will maintain meter ‘asset’ data, while helping resolve enquiries from internal and external stakeholders. You will ensure that metering databases and registers are up to date and accurate, resolve complex customer queries, review audit trails, and liaise with internal/external teams. You will need excellent Excel and customer service skills, be a strong problem solver, and able to analyse data sets. Intermediate experience with Excel is essential. So, if this sounds like the perfect fit for you, apply today!
- Ensure Gas and Electricity metering databases and registers are up to date and accurate
- Support the Team Leader in identifying issues or opportunities to improve
- Carry out routine reconciliations against industry databases, solving any issues that arise
- Assist in the production of routine departmental KPI reports
- Monitor the removal of meters and liaise with companies to ensure that it is recovered
- Manage the central queries mailbox, resolving all queries, escalating them as required
- Resolve complex queries, reviewing audit trails and liaising with internal/external teams
- Support colleagues by sharing knowledge to ensure the continuity of good service.
- Support the creation and review procedures to ensure services are always improving
Skills and experience required:
- Intermediate or advanced level user of Excel is essential
- Analytical ability, particularly able to work with and analyse data in Excel.
- Willingness and ability to develop new IT and analytical skills
- Strong problem-solver, admin, and organisational skills
- Deliver high volume of quality work on time & present info clearly and in an engaging way
- Articulate, professional, and clear verbal communication skills.
- Able to have difficult conversations and deliver feedback to improve performance