Summary:Our client, an expanding and successful energy consultancy, are looking for a Metering Administrator to join their growing team. You will be key to assisting their customers monitor their energy usage in the fight against climate change. As a Metering Administrator you will be provided with a list of sites and properties from which you will be required to identify the meters and map them to the system so that the energy supply is identified. The successful candidate will have advanced Excel skills and good attention to detail. If this sounds like you, Apply Today!
- Identify the meters already held in the database for each site via an excel download.
- Identify meters held on national meter databases including ECOES, XOSERVE and CMOS
- Map together the identified meters with sites and demises so the energy supply for each demise within a building is identified.
- Aid the data team to upload the newly identified meters to the online platform
- Map all meters (new and previously held) to the system.
Skills and experience required:
- Energy industry and metering experience
- Experience in using Microsoft Excel
- Must know VLOOKUPs, Conditional Formatting, and Data Sorting functions as a minimum.
- INDEX knowledge, desirable
- Understanding of the concept of energy meters within buildings and demises - desirable
- Attention to Detail
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the energy industry especially within metering is beneficial but not essential