Summary:Our client an Independent Commercial Gas Supplier who are renowned for their innovative products such as 100% biogas, utility connections and delivering first class customer service. Seeking a Metering Data Analyst with the primary focus to assist with the management of their metering portfolio, Meter Asset Managers (MAMs) and internal and external stakeholder. The role also includes contacting either customers, suppliers or third parties in order obtain read information. Do you have project/ query management skills and strong communication skills and able to work within a pressured department to tight deadlines? If you’re looking for a new and fresh challenge and this role sounds like you then apply today!
Role and Responsibilities:
- The management of all Meter/Automatic Meter Reader (AMR) installations, exchanges, removal, or asset update data flows ensuring all data sources are aligned and maintained.
- Sourcing MAM details and updating all relevant systems and ensuring all appointments and de-appointments are correct.
- Resolving any issues that may arise from incorrect meter and/or AMR data in a timely and effective manner, manage meter reading rejections.
- To support the business with its AMR and Smart meter roll out strategy.
- Request, remove or re-synchronize AMR devices with metering agencies within agreed SLAs
- Ensure meter readings are obtained and submitted to the industry within a specified timeframe.
- Process industry file flows that update relevant meter points.
- Maintain/develop high levels of customer services to support operational and sales functions.
Skills and Experience:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills, able to prioritise within a busy challenging environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in all areas of work.
- The initiative to propose solutions, to take action independently and have the confidence to effectively challenge the status qu.
- Flexible approach to work with a willingness to be involved in other areas of the business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish credibility and build relationships with Senior Managers and other internal and external parties.
- Proven working knowledge of MS Office including MS Excel.
- Experience of an operations function within an energy supplier.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office including advanced MS Excel.
- Any experience working as an third party agent such as a MAM or MOP.