Summary:We are looking for an ambitious and proactive Metering & Settlements Analyst to join a fast-growing electricity supplier. As a Metering & Settlements Analyst you are the first point of contact for new electricity connections as well as resolving general or smart metering related enquiries. The role will cover all NHH, HH, AMR and Smart metering related meter types so a strong working knowledge of all meter types is essential. The ideal person will have excellent communication skills, experience in all metering operational processes, and a comprehensive understanding of key “end to end” supplier processes are desired. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Guiding customers through the process of new electricity connections, the moving of existing equipment plus a variety of other general enquiries.
- Ensuring all documents have been received to be able to prepare an accurate quotation
- Monitoring and resolution of all incoming new connection requests
- Producing New Connections MI and statistics for Senior Management
- Supporting the business with the operational Smart Meter installation processes
- Regular analysis of the NHH Meter portfolio for Smart Meter suitable customer sites
- Managing key delivery partners, including KPI monitoring, SMICoP compliance
- Supporting Sales and metering Teams with new connection and general queries
- Proactively identify & implement process improvements
Skills and experience required:
- Practical operational experience of all metering operational processes
- Comprehensive knowledge of key Supplier end to end processes (CoS, CoT, etc)
- Proven data analysis skills, with an advanced level of Excel skills
- Good understanding of metering flows and able to create top lines for metering points
- Have an awareness of the theft of electricity processes, including TRAS reporting
- A good level of understanding of the various NHH and HH settlement runs
- A strong level of Smart metering technical experience is also desirable
- Hands on experience of SMETS2 meters and use of adapter software
- Strong PowerPoint and presentation skills are required.
- Comfortable to liaise with external parties including regulatory bodies
- Must be happy to undertake Security Screening to BS7858 level