Summary:We are looking for an Operations Coordinator to join an Energy Management Specialist company that deliver energy efficiency, carbon management and cost reduction solutions. As the role of Operations Coordinator, you will apply organisation, planning and project management skills to support and deliver a diverse range of client facing programmes and internal initiatives aligned to the company’s growth strategy across the full range of Products and Services, Teams, Customers, working practices and technologies (such as LCSF and ESOS). The ideal person will have worked in a Project Co-ordinators role before, and have some project management and scheduling experience, ideally in an energy / utilities company.
- Support Teams with workforce capacity planning, forecasting and scheduling
- Monitor operational delivery dashboards and track compliance highlighting issues or risks
- Provide regular updates to management and highlight any areas of opportunity or concern.
- Recommend and action plan agreed interventions
- Raise and resolve issues impacting performance of relevant software and technologies
- Work with Teams and software providers to develop capabilities to maximize ROI
- Manage ‘Quality and Compliance’ aspects and implement ‘Continuous Improvement’
- Manage communications to ensure high level of engagement, adoption and collaboration
- Day to day liaison with external technology providers
- Advocate the development / adoption of technologies to deliver the digital strategy
- Implementation of digital solutions and development of communication / training materials
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in core MS Office applications.
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Problem solving skills – ability to find solutions
- Organizational and planning skills
- Project Management Skills
- People management skills
- Experience of process mapping techniques and software (Visio) useful
- Data analysis, report writing and graphical presentation experience useful
- Knowledge of workflow systems (mpro5) and Lean Six Sigma useful