Summary:We are looking for an Operations Manager to join an energy / utilities consultancy that provide energy procurement and other services to customers within the RICS / ARMA sector. The role is to support the business on core projects, delivering high quality improvements through innovation and structured delivery while effectively managing and leading the Accounts and Contracts Teams, and driving a culture of ownership and engagement. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working for a utilities consultancy, be highly motivated, organised and able to drive a culture of ownership. So, if this sounds like the role for you, apply today!
- Manage client and supplier relationships to a high level of client satisfaction.
- Managing and delivering improvement projects on time aligned to business expectations.
- Work with internal/external stakeholders to evaluate projects and help track progress.
- Monitor project set up & progress to achieve objectives throughout project lifecycle.
- Compile regular progress reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify process, system & operational improvement opportunities, and agree priorities & future project goals
- Encourage a culture of improvements, and work with the wider team to achieve progress.
- Drive a culture of ownership, maintaining a supportive stance throughout.
- Work with Director of People and Culture to manage employee relations around absence time management, behaviour, attitude, and performance.
- Effectively build long-term client/supplier connections that support the ongoing success.
Skills and experience required:
- Highly motivated with the ability to motivate and engage direct reports, driving high performance and a culture of ownership.
- Ability and tenacity to problem solve and remain outwardly positive even in times of high stress and challenging decision making.
- Highly organised with ability to work across various projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication (verbal, visual and written) & relationship building skills
- Analytical/critical thinking skills with ability to work to tight deadlines & prioritise workload.