Summary:We are looking for an Operations Manager to join a leading energy management solutions company. You will work alongside multi-disciplined teams to ensure the delivery of key services to a wide variety of client portfolios, with a focus on procurement, bureau and carbon services with a team of Analysts. You will need 6+ years’ experience in a relevant consultancy role with at least 3 years’ team management experience. You will have in-depth knowledge of the UK and EU energy industry, as well as the ability to analyse and manipulate large and complex data. So, if this role sounds like the right fit for you, apply today!
- Provide excellent customer service & manage client relationship and expectations are met
- Regular contact with clients through face-to-face meetings, online meetings, calls and emails
- Manging the overall supplier relationship and ensuring expectations are met
- Managing the workload of the analysts and ensuring SLA’s & KPI’s are adhered to
- Trading of electricity and gas on the live markets, working closely with clients
- Ensuring the smooth delivery of a wide range of client services
- Uploading of data to systems to support the Client Services function of the business
- Discussing energy matters with suppliers in a variety of countries
- Developing innovative engagements methods for presenting data to clients
- Providing expert industry knowledge and guidance to key stakeholders
Skills and experience required:
- 6-8 years in an energy consultancy, management consultancy or strategic consultancy role
- 3 years team management experience
- In-depth knowledge of the UK energy industry and across Europe
- Ability to analyse and manipulate large and complex amounts of data
- Knowledge of development and delivery of energy and sustainability services
- Knowledge of energy supply contracts trading and futures contracts
- The ability to manage competing priorities and multiple projects.
- Self-assured and a determined outlook and drive for outstanding results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A Degree level qualification is desirable but not essential.