Summary:Are you an experienced Operations Manager looking for a new challenge or Team Manager/ Leader looking for the next step in your energy career? We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Operations Manager working for growing renewable energy supplier. In this role, you will play a crucial part in managing day-to-day operational activities, providing guidance on cross-functional and complex matters, and identifying opportunities for operational improvement. You will be responsible for the complex escalation around metering related issues (COTs, Termination fees and non-commodity invoices etc). To be successful in this role you will need, a minimum 2 years’ team management/ leadership experience within a B2B energy supply, dealing with I&C clients, knowledge of commodity and non-commodity pricing inputs, and have excellent data analytic skills. If this role sounds like a good fit for you, apply today!
- Provide support to different departments, ensuring operational and business processes are aligned.
- Oversee the management of deemed contracts, engaging customers from contract setup.
- Identify, monitor, and mitigate risk within the operational processes.
- Minimise the value of invoicing on deemed and default rates.
- Ensure robust and consistent data capture processes are in place.
- Assist in the development and implementation of change initiatives.
- Cultivate an engaged and committed team supporting operational and commercial objectives.
- Recruit, train, and develop team members within the function.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, encouraging employees to seek better ways of doing things.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a B2B energy supplier, preferably in electricity.
- Experience in dealing with complex escalation around metering related issues (COTs, termination fees and non-commodity invoices etc)
- Knowledge of bespoke, flex contracts, and commodity and non-commodity pricing inputs.
- Proactive approach to identifying opportunities and driving growth.
- Proven track record of analysing data and leveraging technology for informed decision-making.
- High level of interpersonal skills, confidence, credibility, persuasiveness, and a collaborative team-player attitude.
- Ability to articulate ideas and engage with a matrix audience.
- Comfortable with taking ownership and proposing adjustments and improvements.
- Ability to thrive in a multi-faceted and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrable experience in similar roles with tangible delivery.