Summary:We are looking for a Relationship Manager to join a leading Carbon and Energy Consultancy. As a Partner Relationship Manager, you will be managing a portfolio of new and existing clients, and advise on a wide range of products and services. The ideal candidate will manage and grow this exciting sales channel by forging new partner relationships and building existing ones. If you have previous experience of relationship management or building partnerships / affiliate channels within the energy and sustainability industry then apply for the Relationship Manager role today!!
- Manage and grow existing client relationships and accounts across all products and services
- Increasing and supporting account management and engagement within exiting partnerships
- Developing relationships with new partners / customers / clients.
- Meet with stakeholders to discuss and understand their challenges and needs.
- Proficiently and confidently talk about all our services and support.
- Solutions identification and presentation of services package.
- Develop understanding of the businesses' products/services and be able to advise on them
- Keep up to date with services, changing legislation and developing markets.
- Working with the Partnership business manager to provide essential support service.
- Identify new opportunities - new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships
- Helping to plan sales campaign and create a sales pipeline from partner relationships.
- Discussing promotional strategy and activities with the marketing team.
- Attending seminars, conferences, and events where appropriate.
- Upkeep of prospects and sales pipeline within CRM.
Skills and experience required:
- Detailed understanding and real working knowledge across the B2B energy and carbon sector
- A consultative solution / sales approach with strong commercial approach.
- Clear & concise written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong IT skills and experience of email, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Track record in Carbon and Energy Environment - ESOS, SECR, ETS , CCAs, Min-met, EII, ETS/ CPS) and Carbon -GHG profiling (scopes 1-3), Net zero, SBTi, CDP, TCFD
- Energy procurement- fixed & flex and Energy efficiency audits and solutions, M&T, solar etc