Summary:An International Energy Supplier is looking for an experienced Pricing Manager to join their team. In this role, you will assist in managing contracts, ensuring accurate pricing, and maintain customer relationships. Regular reports on contract positions, supply of monthly accrual figures, stay updated on industry changes, and manage the Power Pricing team's activities will also be integral to your role. To be successful in this role you will need, at least 5 years of experience in the electricity supply industry, exceptional communication and leadership abilities and have a strong analytical skills and strategic mindset. If this role seems like a good fit, apply today!
- Ensuring accurate pricing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Managing flexible commodity pricing for power
- Supplying monthly accrual figures for all reference price products.
- Building and nurturing internal relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensuring accurate reflection of Commercial Control charges in the Power Pricing system.
- Overseeing updates of commodity charges and non-commodity charges.
- Handling non-commodity pass-through for power and associated reconciliations
- Assisting with the customisation of bespoke contracts, aiding the tender process
- Managing ongoing work related to large/bespoke contracts
- Providing regular reports showcasing contract positions to help clients manage products
- Staying updated on legislative and industry changes
- Taking responsibility for managing the Power Pricing team's activities,
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years of experience in data analytical roles, with a preference for experience within the electricity/gas supply industry.
- Excellent communication and management skills to lead and guide a dynamic team.
- Strong analytical skills with a strategic mindset to drive data-driven decisions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, particularly Excel and Access (essential).
- Degree-caliber background, preferably in a numerate/analytical discipline.