Summary:An award-winning consultancy specialising in energy, risk management, energy analytics and energy optimisation are going through an exciting period of growth and are looking to recruit a Pricing Analyst. The role will include tasks such as tendering, budgeting, flexible trading and consumption analysis. You will need the ability to think creatively and collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams. It requires excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to manage competing priorities and multiple projects. The Pricing Analyst will support the Client Services team as well as audit, monitor and improve existing business processes. You will need advanced Excel.
- Tendering, budgeting, flexible trading and consumption analysis for customers.
- Support in building and maintaining a good working relationship with key supplier base.
- Help lead and support the team in creating/maintaining reports for clients.
- Lead and support other ad-hoc energy solutions based workstreams where required.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in energy pricing or similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with the intellectual rigour, and personality to command respect internally and externally
- Attention to detail skills
- Ability to plan teams and own work in a structured and prioritised
- Ability to effectively perform analysis on a range of data
- Advanced Excel