Summary:A leading energy consultancy are looking for a Principal Energy & Carbon Consultant to support a wide range of energy management services. As the Principal Energy & Carbon Consultant you will undertake site energy audits, support client representatives with energy management opportunities, calculate carbon footprint and manage various systems policies and processes. You will regularly review energy reports and proactively support clients to interpret and action them. The ideal candidate will be a certified ESOS Lead Assessor. If you are looking to progress your career within the Energy sector, apply today!
- Delivery of ESOS phase 3 with site energy audits
- Support existing remote energy services to new and existing clients.
- Deliver agreed revenue streams from Energy and carbon services.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, and notices in support to senior management team.
- Calculate carbon footprints and formulate carbon management plans
- Work collaboratively with Senior Management, Account Managers, and external partners.
Skills and experience required:
- Degree – Physics, Environmental Services or related
- ESOS Lead Assessor certified
- Member of the Associate of Energy Engineers and CEM
- 3 or more years’ experience in a similar role
- Environmental or Energy Management related
- Skilled with MS packages, especially Excel
- Personable, team player who must be able to deliver on target