Summary:We are looking for a highly motivated Account Manager to join a leading energy consultancy. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day management of energy procurement contracts (Fixed / flex), and helping to ensure that operations run smoothly and efficiently. The ideal candidate will have experience of flexible energy supply contracts, strong attention to detail, excellent organizational and communication skills. Apply today for more information!
- Support managing agreed purchasing strategies, exposure monitoring and the conducting of trades on behalf of customers
- Building and maintaining relationships with the clients including face to face client meetings
- Conducting flex and fixed tenders (OJEU/FTS)
- Carry out ad hoc projects and analysis where necessary.
Skills and experience required:
- Energy Industry knowledge gained by working within the energy sector.
- Understanding of wholesale energy markets - supply/demand dynamics and price drivers
- Understanding of energy supply contracts including flexible supply agreements
- Able to price all types of contracts, including 'pass through’ and flex
- Highly analytical, strong numerical ability and attention to detail
- Used to conducting analysis on large data sets and writing reports
- Exceptional communication skills, able to persuade and negotiate
- Process improvement focus
- Sound computer skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint