Summary:Our client, a rapidly expanding Energy Consultancy, are seeking an experienced Procurement Analyst. You will be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and securing the best available price for the client’s utility contracts. The successful applicant will have excellent attention to detail, be analytically minded and possess Energy procurement experience. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Investigating, collating and analysing data to prepare tender submissions
- Tendering pricing for utility contracts – securing the best available price for customers
- Updating CRM to ensure suppliers are informed of requests
- Answering client queries and resolving issues linked to supply contracts.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with Suppliers
- Supporting the Account Management team, ensuring consistently high standards of service
- SME & bespoke pricing to be provided to the Sales/Account Manager within SLA
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working for an Energy Broker
- Tendering & pricing experience within the Energy / Utilities industry
- Attention to detail and the ability to work to strict timelines
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Be highly analytical & able to work using own initiative