Summary:We are looking for a Procurement Analyst to join a leading Energy Consultancy. In this role you will liaise with utility suppliers, requesting contract quotes, to provide analysis to clients to highlight the best options for them. You will also assist in providing client budget reports when required. To be successful in this role you will need previous Energy procurement or pricing experience, be experienced in data analysis, and have a working knowledge of energy markets, products, and suppliers. If this role sound like a good fit for you, apply today!
- Management of fixed price energy procurement
- Provide clients with cost analysis to summarise supplier contract offers.
- Produce monthly consumption reports for clients.
- Interact with suppliers to ensure all products and services are known to clients.
- Presenting analysis and decision support material both internally and to clients.
- Enhance and improve processes, communications, and document modifications.
- Attend supplier meetings / events and client meetings.
- Develop knowledge of energy markets, tendering process, and industry terminology
Skills and experience required:
- Experience within a similar Utilities or Energy Procurement pricing environment.
- Data analysis experience
- Working knowledge of energy markets, products, and suppliers
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Strong personal planning, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload work quickly
- Computer literate with strong skill base in MS Office programs.
- Ability to work on own initiative with a positive, professional and focused work ethic.