Summary:Our client provides a one stop utility solution to deliver water, electricity, gas and telecommunications infrastructure to their customers. They are seeking an experienced Project Administrator to deliver a first-class service for all their projects; producing programmes, risks and critical activities to deliver to time, quality and cost constraints. Utilities industry experience – particularly working for an ICP is highly desirable for this role.an exciting time to join this company as they accelerate their growth. Apply today if you have the PMO / project management experience needed for this role!
- Develop and uphold delivery governance, controls, tools and standards.
- Optimise & maintain project schedules, ensure each project has clear owners & due dates
- Track progress against integrated programme plan & ensure KPI’s met
- Optimise governance & control for both tender & pre-construction phase
- Schedule and facilitate all meeting and facilitate cross-team collaboration.
- Ensure delivery requirements are met and distil best practice for future projects.
- Prepare regular status reporting to clients.
- Management of risk - manage RAID log to record, mitigate and communicate RAID progress
- Act as project manager for projects that have not yet handed over to the delivery team.
- Providing guidance and training on key PMO processes to Delivery Managers.
- Support provision of capacity planning & resource tracking for both Pre-Construction and Delivery Programme.
Skills and experience required:
- 2 years’ experience working within PMO or similar.
- Attention to detail with demonstrable experience in risk management practices.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Projects desirable)
- Experience working with PRINCE2, Agile and/or Waterfall methodologies.
- Previous involvement in Retrospectives or Lessons Learned is essential to ensure continual improvement on both external and internal processes and project deliveries.