Role purposeA leading utilities provider are looking for a Project Support Coordinator to provide support in the installation and maintenance of Utilities connections. Working closely with the Sales and Commercial Contracts teams, you will need strong, professional communications skills, the ability to work to deadlines, multi-tasking and understanding the importance of meeting SLA’s. Getting things right, attention to detail and reducing errors to a minimum are important factors in this position. Researching and working with formulas and to specifications could also be part of the job. The ideal candidate will come from a utilities background.
- Fully manage Utility installation or maintenance logs
- Manage Project Delivery and Support mailbox, and prioritizing workload.
- Adhere to Project Delivery & Support SLAs, and responding to customer communications.
- Collate, investigate and progress all customer orders and queries through to completion.
- Identify improvements in service suggesting continual improvements within the team.
- Resolve customer queries and complaints.
- Generation and analysis of monitoring statistics
- Generation of regular customer reports.
- Commission and distribution of SIM cards and hardware and maintain stock levels.
- Manage and maintain accurate and up to date paper and electronic files.
- Proactively liaise with and quickly build rapport with customers and suppliers.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Keep up to date with advances in business area, new methods and ways of working.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Confident and accurate use of departmental computer systems/databases.
- Articulate, professional and clear verbal communication skills.
- Present information clearly and in an engaging way.
- Good interpersonal and rapport-building abilities.
- Precise and appropriate written communication skills.
- Good telephone manner