Summary:My client is a forward-thinking investment and management company responsible for a portfolio of diverse and exciting projects, including the development of Europe's largest pipeline of floating solar projects, exploring the potential for a district heat network capable of supplying one million London homes, partnering with leading property developers to build sustainable homes and logistics developments. As their PV Project Support Engineer, you will have experience in experience in solar PV, development, design, and delivery and work as part of the team in a broad range of development and technical aspects of solar project development and execution of the PV solar pipeline and vision. If this role sounds like you. APPLY TODAY!
- Development of PV Project Designs – Work with internal stakeholders and EPC Contractors to develop plant performance, including use of PV Modelling software Helioscope.
- Support the coordination of third-party subcontractor and consultants. Including, development, procurement and construction providing support to the project.
- Construction Support – Provide general support to the Construction Delivery Team on an as-needed basis for all technical issues that arise during the construction phase of a project.
- Design and Tender Technical Assessments – Support the technical designs and assessments for development projects and support recommendations to the wider PV team on the best option for the project.
- Solar PV regulations in the UK, along with working knowledge of PV solar technology
- Experience in Electrical and/or civil engineering environments
- Degree level or equivalent in a Business or Professional (e.g., PV development, design, engineering) Discipline
- Other relevant qualifications e.g. Programme or Project management qualifications