Summary:Our client, a B2B Energy Retailer provide energy to thousands of commercial businesses across the UK and are one of the fastest-growing business gas, electricity, and water supplier. Due to their continued expansion, success, and growth they have created an exciting opportunity for an experienced Disputes & Billing Team Leader. The role demands an in-depth understanding of Billing and Read Disputes, as the team is at the forefront of investigating and resolving all escalated business and customer queries/complaints. Our client is rapidly expanding, making this a remarkable opportunity to join an organisation that can provide a long-term and fulfilling career path. If this sounds like you. Apply today!
- Provide an environment to inspire achievement and development within team and individuals
- Encourage a growth-mindset environment
- Motivate, coach, train and develop staff in accordance with company values and procedures
- Ensure Internal and External business relationships are maintained and developed to achieve optimum delivery and efficiency
- Investigate and resolve all escalated business and customer queries/complaints
- Create an inspiring environment for team and individual development.
- Foster a growth mindset within the team.
- Motivate, coach, train, and develop staff in line with company values and procedures.
- Maintain and develop both internal and external business relationships to optimize delivery and efficiency.
- Experienced – you’ve worked in the energy/metering industry and in a supervisory role managing a diverse team
- Knowledge and experience of read disputes and billing B2B
- Sharp – Effective decision-making skills to manage technical workload and a thorough understanding of Operations energy processes
- Great communicator – you have first-rate communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Ambitious – you don’t just want another job, you want a career opportunity
- Analytical – naturally curious, immaculate attention to detail and a high degree of computer literacy included Excel, Word and Power Point