Summary:Due to continued growth, our client, a successful energy consultancy, are seeking a Recharge Executive to join their expanding team. You will be working with the client bureau management team, which is responsible for developing new and nurturing existing client relationships, to design and maintain client energy management and procurement strategies while managing day to day requirements of clients as they arise. The successful applicant will be a customer focused individual, a problem solver, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with corporate clients and have previous experience of working within the Energy industry. Full training will be provided. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Responding to client requests and requirements as they occur
- Liaising with national/international clients in person & on the phone about various projects.
- Raising & calculating monthly/quarterly/annual tenant recharge reports.
- Reviewing, uploading, and validating monthly meter readings from sites
- Responding to client/tenant queries on recharges
- Working with your recharge colleagues to produce the reports in a timely manner
- Working with your line manager to raise issues and discuss solutions
- Raising and responding to tasks within the systems
- Monthly KPI Reporting - Working with the data team to ensure data completeness/accuracy
- Working with in house software developers to enhance the systems
Skills and experience required:
- Exposure of working with B2B customers ideally corporate clients
- General working knowledge of the Energy Industry
- Problem solving skills & strong numeracy skills
- Good time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills