Summary:A leading ICP are looking for a Regulatory Change Advisor to keep abreast of regulatory changes and to help shape change to promote the best interests affecting their group business. The ideal candidate will have experience in Utilities change management and educated to degree level. The role will be working for a fast-paced well-established business and you will have a passion for regulatory change. So, if this sounds like a role for you, apply today!
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to gather feedback on regulatory change to develop a company position and to promote opportunities for beneficial change.
- Participate in industry groups ie: INA & Code work groups relating to industry change and to protect and promote the interests of the business.
- Monitor the regulatory landscape and maintain the Regulatory Change Log.
- Oversee submission of monthly / quarterly reports to industry governing bodies including management of company regulatory reporting calendar.
- Support Head of Risk & Assurance with review & response to strategic industry consultations.
- Working with colleagues to support them in understanding both current and forthcoming regulatory requirements.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of working in Utilities with an outward facing role
- A high degree of communication and problem-solving capability.
- Proven analytical and reasoning skills.
- High standard of written and spoken communication
- Ability to understand and analyse complex information.
- Educated to NVQ Level 4.
- Experience of working with and managing change.
- Degree in related discipline.