Summary:A leading data analytics and metering company are looking for a Account manager to increase customer satisfaction, retention and lifetime value for set of major accounts. The ideal candidate will be outgoing and confident. Very well organised, with a technical mindset and sales driven. You will build and grow existing relationships selling products and services including metering, analytics, EV charging and carbon services. You will be happy to travel and enjoy face to face meetings. Ideally you will have some sales experience in the Utility Industry.
- Grow and retain customer accounts whilst identifying new opportunities through referrals, inbound enquiries or outbound activity.
- Agree & achieve individual sales and account development targets.
- Key products include Utility Metering and Data Services, EV Charging Points and Energy and Carbon reporting services.
- Generate proposals, responses to tenders, quotes, and product demonstrations.
- Provide account analysis & execution of strategies to drive sales and relationships
- Work with S&M team to refine product propositions and communicate MI back to the business to enable better proposition & service responses.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in sales / account management ideally in metering or data services, energy brokerage/ consultancy or energy supply
- Excellent relationship building and negotiating skills
- Articulate, professional and clear verbal communication skills.
- Present information clearly and in an engaging way.
- Highly organised with good attention to detail Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.