Summary:We are looking for an experienced Sales Analyst to join a global energy consultancy firm. The role will be to research prospects to find key information for their Business Development Managers. Giving them useful information to targeted clients. The ideal candidate will have a good analysis and researching background as well as being highly organised.
- Client Relationship Management (CRM) Data Quality
- Researching prospects by proactively sourcing sustainability reports, 10-K reports, etc
- Interacting with Sales team to provide valuable details to expedite the sales process
- Launch different targeted sales initiatives and apply and track KPIs for analysis
- Legal Contract Management with tasks such as logging NDAs
- Managing important deliverable dates for the clients
- Organization of lead generation efforts targeted by market sector
- Seek operational efficiencies through the process development and standardization
- Compile and analyse data over time to forecast sales trends
- Other special projects
Skills and experience required:
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative
- Good attitude to work and ability to work independently
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Excellent time management
- Motivated to continually improve processes and tools
- Competitive salary with annual review.
- Company pension scheme.
- Critical illness cover.
- Holiday Buyback Scheme.
- Duvet day – you choose when you want to take it.
- Additional time off during Christmas Period.
- Excellent location. Our office is a few minutes walking distance from Ealing Broadway underground and train station, with an abundance of shops and restaurants nearby.