Summary:Working for a leading energy and utilities consultancy, the Sales Development Representative will be responsible for using provided data to reach out to potential customers via phone and email, aiming to obtain new business. You will assess leads based on a customer’s energy requirements, budget and timelines, fostering strong relationships and educating them on the range of company products. To be successful in this role, you will need experience in sales, lead generation, or telemarketing, be self-motivated, target driven and possess exceptional communication skills. If you have a knack for identifying and nurturing potential leads, Apply today!
- Utilise datasets to make phone calls and send emails to potential customers, to secure their agreement for a quotation.
- Evaluate the quality and suitability of leads by understanding their energy needs, budget, and desired timelines for potential solutions.
- Cultivate strong relationships by communicating the value proposition and solutions on offer.
- Educate about energy products and services, providing them with relevant information.
- Qualify leads for consultations and meetings with the sales team, ensuring seamless transfer.
- Maintain accurate records of leads, interactions, and progress using CRM.
- Monitor and report on KPI metrics, such as lead conversion rates.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in sales, lead generation, telemarketing or customer service
- Energy industry experience is desirable
- You will be tenacious, self-motivated & target-driven, with the ability to work independently
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and other lead generation tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Ability to attend the offices in Leicester 5 days per week