Summary:We have a fantastic opportunity for aEnergy Expert Consultant to join an expanding energy management consultancy. In this role you will be responsible for generating leads, managing clients, and developing relationships with SMEs and large corporate businesses. The ideal candidate will need to have proven B2B sales experience ideally within the Energy industry, working for a utility brokerage / consultancy. Don’t let this fantastic opportunity get away, apply today!
- Setting, meeting and exceeding sales targets and KPIs.
- Generating sales leads, by using your network of contacts and by using online research
- Identifying opportunities to cross/up sell additional products and services
- Planning and preparing sales presentations
- Weekly reporting on progress, pipeline and sales
- Updating the CRM system to maintain and manage prospects.
- Attending weekly sales meeting, to update on progress and share best practice
Skills and experience required:
- Proven sales background and B2B sales experience
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to rapidly establish relationships with prospects and suppliers
- The ability to work both as an individual and in a team environment
- Time management, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, including Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Maths GCSE or equivalent