Summary:An independent business-to-business energy supplier is looking for a Sales Support Coordinator to join their team. As the Sales Support Coordinator, you will be a key part of the TPI Account Management team providing support to both internal and external stakeholders. In this role, you will be tasked with providing administrative support to a portfolio of TPI’s, being the first point of, and vetting, onboarding, and seamlessly transitioning clients to the post sale team. The right candidate will have proven experience in a customer facing sales administration or sales support role, possess a high attention to detail with a pro-active work ethic and a great professional manner. So, if this Sales Support Coordinator role sounds like a good fit for you, apply today!
- Manage the tendering process for the TPI Sales channel
- Ensure all tenders are logged in line with KPIs any requests are communicated to the relevant people.
- Identify and query anomalies in tender data with clients
- Assist Account Managers by obtaining better quality data.
- Onboard all new clients accurately to ensure a smooth transition to post sales
- Liaise with the Commercial and Operations departments on tender and contract queries.
- Create and send out contract offers in the absence of the Account Manager, obtaining price feedback
- Answer incoming calls coming through the Sales Line, managing any queries or complaints.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in B2B customer facing or sales administration or sales support role.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the initiative and ability to proactively plan and prioritise own work and recognise when to ask for assistance.
- Attention to detail and accuracy of numerical data.
- A creative thinker who can come up with new ways of doing things
- Ability to independently work through a set task.
- Comfortable working across the range of Windows packages.
- A confident and professional manner, able to remain calm under pressure
- Proactive and self-motivated to work alone and as a part of a wider team.
- Ability to relate to people at all levels and develop and maintain working relationships.
- Business-to-business Account Management and/or Business Development experience.
- Understanding of fixed & flex electricity and gas supply contracts
- Strong ability to analyse data and present statistical information effectively.
- Ability to independently explore and present optional solutions when set a problem.