Summary:We are looking for a motivated and well-organised individual, to deliver exceptional service as a Senior Governance Administrator. In this role you will provide front line delivery to a variety of Client contracts, be responsible for coordinating meetings, minute taking and stakeholder management. You will be deadline driven, with the ability to prioritise your own work and maintain high quality at all times. If you are an enthusiastic individual preferably with experience of working in an office environment, answering customer queries and supporting a team with administration tasks then this role will provide you with diverse experience and invaluable knowledge of the Energy sector. Apply today!
- Delivering contract activities within agreed Service Levels
- First line support on client helpdesks, via telephone and email, delivering exceptional service;
- Scheduling meetings, booking facilities and providing full Secretariat support including:
- Producing and circulating meeting documentation;
- Attending industry meetings, pre-meetings and post-meetings as appropriate;
- Producing accurate meeting minutes and summary of actions; and co-ordinating attendees.
- Liaising with clients, stakeholders and industry bodies to ensure queries and actions are dealt with in a timely manner;
- Preparing and presenting summary papers and basic analysis of industry data;
- Managing website updates, and ensuring documentation, guidance and information published is correct;
- Supporting with marketing, communications and social media projects;
- Participating in the accurate delivery of any Change or Audit processes; and proactively reviewing processes and procedures to ensure efficiency and exacting quality standards are met.
- Continuously improving team processes , comfortable challenging the status quo
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, showing attention to detail and focus on quality;
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service both in person and remotely;
- Willingness to support other members of the team during pressure periods;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including fluency in verbal and written English;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access etc.);
- Have previous experience working within administration delivery; and
- Preferably experience within the GB Energy Market.