Summary:A leading environmental consultancy are looking for a Senior Carbon Consultant who will play a key role in the delivery of a wide range of Carbon & Energy. As the Carbon Consultant, you will have a minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role and will be expected to support the delivery of a range of services including: TCFD, GHG Quantification across Scope 1, 2 + 3 , SECR Compliance, Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) data analysis and reporting , supporting carbon roadmap programme , preparation of carbon management plans etc . You will also have experience in report writing, excellent excel skills with a keen eye for detail and experience of providing client with accurate reports. You will provide quality assurance checks on team members work as well as helping with the preparation of bids and proposals. What a great opportunity!!! Apply today for the Senior Carbon Consultant!!!
- Planning, coordination and delivery of multiple carbon management and compliance projects
- Compiling client’s energy and carbon emissions monitoring reports and evidence packs
- Work on energy reduction projects to ensure compliance with legislative requirements
- Delivery of reports and presentations to support technical and commercial projects.
- Establish, maintain, and develop strong working relationships with clients
- Data monitoring and analysis for reports as required by external or internal clients.
- Support colleagues with internal training, guidance and assist with query management.
- QA checking of reports and spreadsheets.
Skills and experience required:
- Evidence of delivering SECR compliance activities and / or GHG Quantification for a range of
- Possession of a good working knowledge of UK carbon compliance schemes and TCFD.
- Good understanding of the GHG Protocol and/or ISO 14064
- Experience of carbon reduction plans and/or energy management practices.
- Ability to convey technical information in a clear and accurate manner.
- Motivated and excellent organisational, numeric and communication skills.
- Literate and confident at intermediate to advanced level in MS Office.
- Experience of dealing with multiple client types - industrial, commercial, retail.
- Data analysis and validation – good knowledge of Excel.