Summary:We are looking for a Senior Carbon Consultant to join a company specialising in low carbon and business energy. In this role you will be tasked with the development, coordination, and delivery of carbon reduction programmes. In this role, you will be tasked with carbon accounting and reporting (GHG Protocol), Carbon Regulatory compliance schemes (SECR & TCFD), and developing and implementing environmental and sustainability strategies including Net Zero, SBTi’s, UN SDGs and wider ESG issues. The successful candidate will have solid experience presenting (webinars, carbon workshops etc), strong communication skills, both verbal and written, you will be adept at managing relationships, liaising with teams, and presenting clear and concise information and reports. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, Apply today!
- Delivery of energy and carbon reduction programmes covering GHG assessments, carbon footprints, emissions targets and reduction and carrying out opportunities assessments.
- Project manage implementation of decarbonisation programmes
- Delivery of carbon compliance services including ESOS, SECR and other
- Collection, analysis, and interpretation of datasets/establishing baseline performance and monitoring and targeting protocols, compiling emissions monitoring reports.
- Energy auditing, feasibility assessment, technical and business case modelling.
- Planning and coordination of energy and carbon management projects.
- Implementation of energy and environmental management systems
- Delivery of client technical reports and presentations to support projects
- Supporting and mentoring other team members, helping with training and development
- Establish, maintain, and develop strong working relationships with clients
Skills and experience required:
- Degree educated, with a qualification in a relevant subject.
- Carbon accounting and reporting (GHG Protocol)
- Carbon Regulatory compliance schemes (SECR & TCFD)
- Developing and implementing environmental and sustainability strategies including Net Zero, SBTi’s, UN SDGs and wider ESG issues
- Product carbon foot printing and life cycle assessments
- CDP, formally carbon disclosure project
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present confidently, conduct workshops and represent company values externally
- Effective writing skills, with an ability to prepare well structed reports
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage complex project deliveries across multiple simultaneous client engagements
- Problem solving and analytical skills with an ability to produce well presented, error free results
- Commercial skills and experience delivering client focused, private sector, consultancy