Summary:Our established client provides energy & utilities management services to most of the public sector and many private sector businesses. An agile, tech savvy and growing business, exceeding their growth forecasts and client acquisition. looking for somebody to develop and further their career as they grow to potentially account management and/or energy procurement (trading). Reporting to the Bureau Team Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the validation of energy supplier invoices using their in-house designed energy management software. Do you have a minimum of 3 years’ energy experience, familiar with utility invoices and associated charges? If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, apply today!
- Process Energy supplier invoices weekly and monthly to regular deadlines.
- Send summary spreadsheets of validated invoices to clients to ensure they pay the suppliers the correct amount on time.
- Where issues are identified the successful candidate will notify both the clients and energy suppliers of the issues and manage the resolution of the issues with the suppliers.
- Provides support to clients with addressing queries they may have and resolving them with such things as budget enquiries or creation, adding new sites to supplier portfolios or disposing of them.
- Ad-hoc reporting using spreadsheets when clients have specific requirements, populating data using templates provided.
- Attend numerous monthly Team meetings with clients providing service reviews and updates.
- Update daily wholesale market prices and check for trade triggers.
- Dealing with remittances - i.e., issuing to suppliers and adding to our online platform/inhouse software.
- Onboarding new clients to online platform, updating data I.e., adding latest contract rates, new meters etc.
- Regular audit of database quality.
Skills and experience required:
- The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 3 years’ relevant energy industry experience or a graduate.
- The successful candidate will be familiar with utility invoices and their associated charges.
- The candidate will benefit from demonstrating attention to detail and problem-solving capabilities.
- The candidate will be familiar with excel to assist in identifying billing anomalies, merging lists & summarising data.
- The candidate will need to be organised, efficient, work well to regular deadlines and be comfortable participating in on-line meeting with clients.