Summary:We are looking for a Senior Energy Efficiency Auditor to join a global energy consultancy. Working closely with other internal teams, the Senior Energy Efficiency Auditor will be responsible for carrying out onsite energy reviews/audits on compliance and efficiency, reporting to clients, and for providing technical advice on energy related matters. To be successful in this role you will need to a qualified ESOS Lead Assessor with experience in a similar role, knowledge of the UK energy industry and regulations. If this role sounds like a good fit for you, apply today!
- Carry out onsite energy reviews/audits on compliance and energy/carbon efficiency
- Where required, present review/audit reports to clients
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure the fulfilment of services
- Review and action ESOS reports to Identify areas for implementation
- Identify potential future requirements to maintain and expand third party network.
- Be aware of new energy legislation, regulations or equipment that affect services offered.
- Maintain awareness of new energy related technologies that could benefit clients
- Identify new client service opportunities or revenue streams
- Provide support to other Energy Services staff on technical matters
Skills and experience required:
- Be a Qualified ESOS Lead Assessor
- A good knowledge of the UK Energy industry and regulations
- Knowledge of :
- ESOS regulations
- CCA reporting
- Heat Networks (Metering and Billing) Regulations
- EUETS / ISO certification
- CPD Reporting
- ESG / TCFD