Summary:Are you an experienced, high calibre B2B Senior Debt Management Leader looking to spearhead the establishment of a new Specialist Collections Function, shaping its strategy, and fostering a productive culture? Our client is looking for Senior Collections Manager to oversee the effective leadership of their B2B Specialist Collection’s department. As Senior Collections Manager your role will be accountable for managing high-value, high-risk customer debt, optimising recovery, and drive Continuous improving strategies and processes. To be successful in this role you will need to have worked in the Financial Services or Energy/Utilities sector, have extensive leadership experience, proficiency in campaign management, and ambition to lead in a significant business. If this role sounds like you, Apply today!
- Documenting debt-related decisions and generating Management Information (MI).
- Effectively recovering debt from pre-payment meters and post-disconnections.
- Building a new Specialist Collections Function from the ground up.
- Defining and shaping the function's strategy.
- Cultivating a productive manual outbound dialling culture.
- Managing high-value, high-risk customers in arrears.
- Providing high-quality coaching and training.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Setting team objectives, conducting one-on-one meetings, and achieving KPIs.
- Recruiting and training a skilled team.
Skills and experience required:
- Proficiency in leading productive manual outbound dialling campaigns.
- Comfort with leading and developing teams.
- Strong computer skills for MI creation.
- Sharp strategic thinking and innovation.
- Confidence in presenting to senior leadership.
- Ambition to lead in a billion-pound business.
- Strong motivation and a 'can-do' attitude.
- Goal-oriented and consistently achieving top-class collections performance.