Summary:Our client is an Independent Commercial Gas Supplier who are renowned for their innovative products such as 100% biogas, utility connections, and delivering first-class customer service. Their Customer Experience team has a requirement for a Service Delivery Coordinator with the primary function of managing all account queries through a first-class customer-centric approach. Do you have excellent customer service skills? Demonstrate enthusiasm and passion to your customers? Can you work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks? If so and this role sounds like you then why not apply today!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary point of contact between themselves and their key accounts.
- Manage and resolve a wide range of account queries and develop service offerings.
- Communicate Change of Tenancy (COT) performance and assist the COT team in resolving any issues within agreed service-level agreements (SLA).
- Communicate any billing issues from managing agents to the billing team and vice versa.
- Be the primary point of contact for the AMR roll-out programs making the business aware of any challenges and performance of the program.
- Ensure all the half-hourly data sent to managing agents is complete and accurate and make the managing agents aware of any issues and timescales to resolve said issues.
- Support the launch of new products of services through effective internal and external communication.
- Make the business aware of competitors and their offerings in the market.
- Support back-office in providing aftersales support and customer care.
- Attend off-site client meetings when required.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good arithmetic skills
- Computer literate with strong Excel and Outlook skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good at working as part of a team and individually
- Industry experience (advantageous)
- Account management experience (advantageous)