Summary:Our client plays a leading role in matching renewable energy generators direct with consumers. They are looking for a Settlements Lead to join this exciting, fast-growing, energy start-up. As the Settlements Lead, your role will involve working across the Commercial, Finance and Industry Operations functions. You will be a project lead, driving and implementing new processes, particularly within the billing function, creating integrations with the billing platform, driving the growth of industry operations, and ensuring accuracy and compliance in billing, metering data, and settlement processes. To be successful in this role you will be highly analytical with experience in gas and electricity settlements, metering and billing. You should either be working in a leadership role already or be looking to take the next step up in your career. Apply today!
- Build a highly efficient Billing function seamlessly integrating into finance operations.
- Enable growth of industry operations across metering, settlements, and billing, fostering a culture of continuous growth and development.
- Own billing, metering and settlement processes, ensuring accuracy, compliancy & efficiency.
- Provide guidance and coaching to team members to enhance their skills and capabilities.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to drive alignment and achieve common goals.
- Play a pivotal role in the development and enhancement of internal processes and workflows.
- Build best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Produce accurate and timely reports, providing insights to support decision-making.
- Set clear performance metrics and KPIs and regularly monitor progress.
Skills and experience required:
- A track record of driving improvements in energy settlements, metering, and billing teams.
- Thorough understanding of the Electricity and Gas settlements code.
- Excellent leadership skills with a track record of building teams.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and the capacity to work independently.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting tools/software.
- An awareness of how to optimise working capital in partnership with finance teams.